STRENGTH FOR CATOOSA Campaigns
Throughout the year the Strength for Catoosa’s Planning Team will launch campaigns that will spread messages of hope and strength using five different platforms. Each campaign will highlight a different strength.
The Planning Team has laid out the five platforms: events, social media, education, initiatives, and art projects. You can learn more below!
platforms for campaigns
- Ringgold Creek Regatta Event (Healthy Activity, Physical Health, Family Support campaign)
- Free concert w/ info booths & interactive experiences (Healthy Activity; Family Support Campaign)
- Pop-up “Catoosa You Are Beautiful” Photoshoot w/video compilation we share later (Generosity Campaign)
- Youth Night at the Rabbit Valley Farmer’s Market (Healthy Activity campaign)
- Hiking Event (Physical health campaign)
- TikTok Posts (campaign topic tbd)
- PSA “commercials” – connected to different campaigns
- Makeup Tutorials (campaign topic tbd)
- #’s on posts (i.e., #SprititualSunDay ; #FamilySupportFriday ; #MentorMonday
- Be There Campaign, Seize the Awkward, etc. (Positive Friends campaign)
- QPR Trainings (Mental Health campaign)
- May, Mental Health Month: Resources Flyers in Restrooms (Mental Health campaign)
- Book Club w/Library and/or w/LIFT Youth Center (Healthy activities campaign)
- Hope Over Suicide – NWG Suicide Prevention Coalition (Mental Health campaign)
- Podcast (campaign topic tbd)
- Morning Greeting at the front doors of your school (Generosity campaign)
- Pep talk Line: 707-998-8410 (Mentors campaign)
- #’s on posts (i.e., #reasonfortheseason or something like that – a spirituality campaign for December; #thanksposting – a gratitude campaign for November)
- Posting emergency #s/hotline posters in restrooms across the county
- Public Mural – with a design contest leading up to the work (campaign topic tbd)
- Landscape of Resiliency – recorded stories @ kiosks around the county (Mental Health campaign)
- Birdhouses on Ringgold Nature Trail (Physical Health campaign)
- Strength for Catoosa Merch – t-shirts and stickers (general promotion)
DATE: July 24, 2022
CAMPAIGN: Physical Health
PLATFORM: Event, “Ringgold Creek Regatta”
MESSAGE: Encouraging the community to utilize the natural resource of the South Chickamauga Creek. Getting outdoors and paddling with family and friends is an excellent option for Physical Health.
COMMUNITY RESOURCE: Sustain this healthy activity by utilizing a local resource, Kayak Ringgold. Click the button to learn more about Kayak Ringgold.
DATE: July 30, 2022
CAMPAIGN: Healthy Activities
PLATFORM: Event, “Youth Singer-Songwriter Night”
MESSAGE: Encouraging the community to attend local events. Getting outdoors and paddling with family and friends is an excellent option for a Healthy Activity.
COMMUNITY RESOURCE: Sustain this healthy activity by attending your local farmers market. Click the button to learn more about the Rabbit Valley Farmers Market.